Welcome to the Centre for Applied Psychology and Socio-Economic Research in Africa (CAPSERIA) (RC 1244004) website. The Centre was established to provide the following:
- Psychological Services
- Conduct empirical research studies to solve socio-economic and behavioural problems through collaborative ventures with national and international Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- An avenue for professionals to interact and share practical experiences through brainstorming exercises, conferences, seminars, symposia and workshops.
- Entrepreneurial skill acquisition and career development to participants at our various training programmes.
- Opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students to train as interns on industrial attachment.
- Cooperation between Nigerian scholars and professionals from other countries through our international exchange programmes.
- Publishing of academic textbooks, journals, monographs, newsletters and technical reports of our activities.